eu farming benefits

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:01:21 GMT 2011

Its common knowledge that Rural Payments Agency si not adminstratively strong enough- which explains why
they cannot seperate CAP  payments to individuals and to firms. It also explains why they were fined two hundred million pounds by EU Commission for incompetence.
But using the vast resources from my OAP I can tell you that the Queen got £1,183, 508  2008/9 for privatrly owning Sandringham estates.
Here are some other gems .  If the government want to tap into my vast reserves of administrative ability for free
they are welcome (actually a mouse)
James

BARONIAL BENEFIT BONANZAS

 CA.P.-common agricultural policy

 cheques to rich farmers- Bigger farmers

get bigger benefit cheques

while farm workers get £5.95 /hr.

Huge annual
payments – go to - Lord Carrington £149,000

  Lord Linlithgow  £144,000
-   Lord Rothermere £28,926

Every year
for 37  years past.  - to
MP’s -

Richard
Drax, M.P. £417,846…  and is set to rise
this year

….to dukes,
earls… to Prince Charles  £581,000

N.F.U., their
trade association gets £70,000 from you.

 HM The
Queen got £1,183,508 CAP over  two
years just for privately owning Sandringham

 She has not ever walked over  each of the
20,000 acres there and never worked one..

That’s  over
31square miles. The 50,000 acre
Balmoral estate includes another dozen
farms.

2,000
people get more than the P.M.  39,000 get
more than twice the minimum -wage as an annual
C.A.P. bonus.

This is a
regressive Sheriff of Nottingham extortion from the poor to the rich.It has
nothing to do with food security nor preserving wildlife and the
countryside–that’s propaganda.  see   cap-payments.defra.gov.uk

   These welfare claimants are landowning  millionaires

    And because of  CAP,
Now - double  millionaires.

C.A.P. is
funded not by E.U. but out of U.K. taxes - it costs U.K taxpayers some
£4bn (2009) including £350m admin. & a ‘one off’  £200m inefficiency fine. 2009 Payments in UK

increased
by  23 per cent over 2008…and in  2010, 2011…?

CAP DOESN’T
GO TO STRUGGLING FARMERS

£19million
p.a.  to sugar/biofuel broker Czarnikow,
£81m to British Sugar .  Unilever,
Nestle, RSPB, Nat West Bank,  distillers
and brewers

get
£millions annually.BBC’s big farmer of the year got £1.1m .

99% of UK people own no bulk land and pay
£billions to those who own land.
Every year the cheques grow.