[Diggers350] facebook: Making a Stand for the Right to Free Festivals

chris morton crisscross at evendine.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 10:35:16 BST 2011

I am entirely in favour of ordinary and landless people helping
themselves to unused land for beneficial use.

However, making a noise all night is extremely unpleasant for other
people and likely to be counterproductive for the general cause by
alienating people who might otherwise be sympathetic.

We have recently tried (in vain) to restrict festival republics Big
Chill noisefest to end at midnight; it has kept people awake at night
over a 5 mile radius in previous years.

So please make sure you ARE NOT bothering anybody

Chris