A Million Gardens (for the 99% of the 99%)

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Mon Nov 28 11:46:14 GMT 2011

A great read about both the importance of the 'Occupy' movement and the
importance of growing food.

"I want to propose we build a million food gardens.  Two million.
However many.  However many conditions.  However many designs.  There is
the strategic direction:  make food, and not just for the same reasons
Gandhi made salt.  Make food because it puts that much of our lives back
into our own hands, and the hands of our communities.  Into the hands of
our friends, our families, our covenantal relations.  We can meet one of
our own needs without any bureaucratic apparatus."..... read the rest at

http://www.feralscholar.org/blog/index.php/2011/11/23/a-million-gardens-for-the-99-of-the-99/