[Diggers350] Fwd: Forests petition

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sun Jul 1 23:58:26 BST 2012

the rate at which new diseases are attacking trees might mean that
selling to some stupid rich capitalist who does not know the
implications of that would be in the National Interest.

If you do not start felling all the oaks for a couple of miles around
those English Oaks now infected with that vicious itchycoo moth you
might be in for a lifetime of itching.

Move to greenland?

Ilyan