Ecotopia Newsletter Invitation to Ecotopia 2012 in Jänschwalde

Ecotopia Newsletter tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Fri May 4 23:26:11 BST 2012

(Mailing list information, including
unsubscription instructions, is located at the end of this message.

Ecotopia Newsletter (1-21 Aug. 2012, Flaeming Region (Germany)

Dear people,

You are invited to make Ecotopia happen this year
again, from 1st to 26th of August 2012, in Jänschwalde / Germany.
Ecotopia 2012 is a place for exchange about
environmental and social justice issues with
people from all over Europe. We put our
experience into practice by actions and by
organizing our camp together over four weeks from
build-up, living it, and build-down.
Ecotopia 2012 also gives the space for using our,
the participants’, resources in workshops, music
and art, celebrating our diversity.
Ecotopia 2012 conjuncts at Jänschwalde with
Climate Camp, supporting the protest against
brown coal mining for energy production in the
region, and demanding increased efforts in
developing sustainable energy sources.

Come, too!
Live the change you want to see in the world ­ active, creative, alternative.
See you in August!

The preparation team

For more information on Ecotopia 2012 contact info at ecotopia2012.org
For more information on the Climate Camp check www.lausitzcamp.info