'The Moneyless Manifesto'

Paul Mobbs mobbsey at gn.apc.org
Wed Nov 7 13:31:32 GMT 2012

http://www.moneylessmanifesto.org/

Book/video available free on-line.

The intro text is pasted below -- perhaps the seeds of something we can all
grow in our own lives?? ;-)

P.

THE MONEYLESS MANIFESTO

"That we need money to live – like it or not – is a self-evident truism.
Right? Not anymore.

Drawing on almost three years of experience as The Moneyless Man, Mark
Boyle not only demystifies money and the system that binds us to it, he also
explains how liberating, easy and enjoyable it is to live with less of it.

In this book, Mark takes us on an exploration that goes deeper into the
thinking that pushed him to make the decision to go moneyless, and the
philosophy he developed along the way. Bursting with radical new
perspectives on some of the vital, yet often unquestioned, pillars of
economic theory and what it really means to be ‘sustainable’ – as well as
creative and practical solutions for how we can live more with less – Boyle
offers us one of the world’s most thought-provoking voices on economic and
ecological ideas.

Mark’s original, witty style will help simplify and diversify your personal
economy, freeing you from the invisible ties that limit you and making you
more resilient to financial shocks.

The Moneyless Manifesto explores why making the transition beyond monetary
economics is becoming the zeitgeist of the Occupy generation, and how you
can participate in the world’s only booming economy – the gift economy."

- --

.

(Edward Burrough, 1659 - from 'Quaker Faith and Practice')

Paul's book, "Energy Beyond Oil", is out now!
For details see http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ebo/

Read my 'essay' weblog, "Ecolonomics", at:
http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/ecolonomics/

email - mobbsey at gn.apc.org
website - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/index.shtml
public key - http://www.fraw.org.uk/mei/mobbsey-2011.asc