Fw: [Occupy London] Next Monday - The Plebs & PIIGS Banquet v The Lord Mayor's Banquet

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:43:51 GMT 2012

FYI :)
Sent from phone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ronan McNern" <ronan.mcnern at gmail.com>
Sender: OccupyLondon at groupspaces.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:56:44
To: OccupyLondon at groupspaces.com<occupylondon at groupspaces.com>; <occupylondonpress at lists.riseup.net>
Subject: [Occupy London] Next Monday - The Plebs & PIIGS Banquet v The
 Lord Mayor's Banquet

Hey folks,

If you can help spread the word further about the Plebs and PIIGS Banquet I
would be grateful. Do invite folks that you think will be interested.

https://www.facebook.com/events/297412123696239/?fref=ts

We've just had Coalition of Resistance and the Greater London Association
of Trade Unions sign up to officially support the action, as well as host
of other groups ;) So looks like it will be an interesting one!

Ro x