2012 Resolution - escaping the system

Alison Banville alisonbanville at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 22:57:39 GMT 2012

'We became entrepreneurs with the goal of escaping the insane system where people sell their labor too cheaply, buy the banksters’ goods at a premium, and go into debt to finance their own slavery.'
http://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/2012-resolution/

Dean Henderson is the author of Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network, The Grateful Unrich: Revolution in 50 Countries and Das Kartell der Federal Reserve.

2012 Resolution
January 3, 2012 — Dean Henderson

Happy New Year! A big thanks to all who have read, subscribed, shared and donated to Left Hook. Your support and kind words are what keep me writing each week.

Ten years ago this blog would not have succeeded. People were living in fear and being devastated by the Eight Families banking monopoly and their corporate arsenal. Now here we are in the year 2012. So what’s next?

The end of the Mayan calendar on December 21st of this year, in tandem with other historical anomalies, has many believing that the end of this year may bring untold cataclysm.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared for all eventualities. My wife and I bought a cabin on 40 acres (see picture) in the Missouri Ozarks in August. We’ve spent a decade in this area. Despite the ticks and the Evangelicals, it remains the most livable and potentially sustainable place I have come across in my travels to 50 countries and 47 states. As we often say, it’s as close to living in the “Third World” as you can get and still live in America.

The well water is the best I’ve tasted, there is virtually no smokestack polluting industry, the growing season is long and the population density very low. A good bunch of alternative back-to-the-land folks began migrating here following the police brutality that occurred at the 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago. There has been a steady stream coming ever since.

We spent this fall fixing the private road we live at the end of, grading our backyard -which is dug into a hillside – to redirect runoff, cutting (with a $4 bow saw) and gathering firewood (our only source of heat) and planting perennial herbs, (oregano, thyme, fennel, sorrel, lemon balm, horseradish, sage) garlic and onions.

I am almost finished digging (with a $4 shovel), composting and mulching the spring garden, which used to be a front yard full of weeds. Come spring there will be no lawn to mow. Just plenty food to eat. We’ll begin planting in February. We’re also fixing up a shed so we can get a pig, a goat and some chickens.

Many people are now fleeing suburbia to prepare for whatever 2012 brings. But we’ve been living like this for the past two decades – half here and half in the Western Montana Rockies. Most weeks we go to town once to get groceries. Otherwise it’s “Buy Nothing Week” for us all year round.

We first decided to move to the country in 1992. I realized that if we were really going to take on the Illuminati, we needed an economic base from which to operate. Many activist friends opted to work as wage slaves for single-issue self-censoring grant-money funded “social/environmental change” groups.

But I realized early on that what I wanted to talk about would never receive one penny from the Rockefeller/Rothschild social engineering/grant money machine. We decided to self-fund our political endeavors through a combination of street vending and buying/fixing/selling cheap rural properties.

We became entrepreneurs with the goal of escaping the insane system where people sell their labor too cheaply, buy the banksters’ goods at a premium, and go into debt to finance their own slavery.

Along the way, we have been greatly rewarded for taking this leap. We haven’t had a “regular” job in nearly fifteen years. We make our own schedule and our nearest neighbors are turkey, deer, fox and bobcats. Above all we revel in the joy of living a simple life in tune with the pace of nature.

I have learned that nature moves at a generally very slow pace, while human beings are now caught in a nightmare life that moves far too fast. It is not natural and deep down we know it, despite the TV propaganda which tells us we need the latest, fastest 4G device. If the Illuminati can keep us “sped up”, they can control us more easily.

I am planning to write a “how-to” book on how to escape the system, which will go into detail on how it can be done. And it most definitely can be done.

Personally, I am inclined to believe that 2012 is more about a shift in consciousness than it is about cataclysm. While the latter hype drives dehydrated food and gun sales, I believe it is just another fear-based tool of the Illuminati to scare us into submission.

We have been brainwashed to believe that we must buy our way out of our problems, even if the problem is the system. It’s the biggest mistake homesteaders make. “Stuff” will not emancipate us from the system, but a primitive skill set will.

The consciousness component is more significant.

We are entering a time in history where there will be two clear paths from which to choose. These paths will pop up many times in our lives and we will have to be decisive. Americans love to extol the merits of the “middle ground”. That false cowardly space will be washed away in the coming year. People will have to choose a side and the camps will be clearly marked.

This process has already begun to play out via the Occupy Movement. Will you defend the 1% or the 99%? Will you continue to parrot the corporate media and their lame apologies for corporate/banker/billionaire psychopaths? Or will you help strip them of power and put them in jail?

Will you continue to blame the poor for your problems or will you have empathy for them?

It’s a fairly clear choice with no middle ground.

Human kind has been lorded over for centuries by an inbred clan of clinically insane suits. We have allowed them to exploit us by pretending not to see them and through our own insecurities which make us want to fit in with the crowd, please our parents, et al ad nauseum.

Much of this has become inextricably tied to the dire economic straits which many find themselves in.

The first resolution to make this year is to get out of completely out of debt. Debt is the main tool of the Illuminati in keeping us docile, quiet and scared.

Next, consider moving to the country and becoming more self-sufficient. Non-participation in their sick economy will only occur on a mass scale if de-urbanization begins in earnest. Cities are the temples of the money-changers, where everything is for sale at prices you can’t afford if you want to be free.

2012 represents a window of opportunity which may not come around again for a very long time. This is the year to declare our freedom from the Eight Families banking cartel. Become a proactive agent of change. Think big. You are not a “consumer”. Your “career” is slavery. You are a real human being. It’s time to grow up and start acting like One.

Dean Henderson is the author of Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network, The Grateful Unrich: Revolution in 50 Countries and Das Kartell der Federal Reserve. Subscriptions to his Left Hook blog are FREE at www.deanhenderson.wordpress.com