"It was the best two weeks of my life" Permaculture Course

Charlotte charlotte at tuxdeluxe.org
Fri Oct 12 17:48:35 BST 2012

High Heathercombe Residential Permaculture Design Course
www.designedvisions.com/course-dates-mainmenu-83/pdcs/216-high-heathercombe-
pdc.html

Manaton, Dartmoor, Devon
(90 hours over two weeks.)
3rd - 18th November 2012

Tutors: Aranya & Klaudia van Gool

"Permaculture is about solutions.
There are plenty of things to
worry about, but permaculture
helps you to focus on the things
that you can do to make a
difference."
Andy Goldring

Learning outcomes:

To observe patterns in nature & apply what we learn to create guiding
principles.
To use permaculture ethics, principles & design tools to create sustainable
systems.
To understand the importance of caring for soil & water, & to know techniques
for doing so.
To start using permaculture in your own life, towards creating a more
sustainable lifestyle.
To understand how to apply permaculture design to both land-based & non-land-
based systems.

Investment:
Full rate: £740*. Fee is fully inclusive of tuition, food, accommodation, site
visits, handouts, end of course CDROM & one years membership of the
Permaculture Association.
Concessionary rate: £510.  Non-residential rates (includes lunch & evening
meal): £650 full fee / £420 concessions.
For more details & booking please contact:
Mel: 01326 251302 / 07768 193848