Call for images of 1996 Pure Genius in Wandsworth

Mia Heldam tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Sep 17 23:07:47 BST 2012

Deal all

My name is Mia Heldam and I’m working for a small
tv-station I Denmark named dk4. We broadcast
tv-programs about music, film, theatre ect. Right
now I’m finishing a program about the Danish
singer Kira Skov. She lived in London for a
couple of years and got famous for her band Kira
and the Kindred Spirits. It was a rockband,
but  she just made an album dedicated to Billie Holiday:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTIZ24AUE8>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVTIZ24AUE8

I’m following her for some days during the
recording - and later on the tour around Denmark,
and when she does charity work. She’s telling
about her life – and how she lived in the eco
village during 1996. I’ve got her personal photos
from that time – but I need some general ones –
I’ve seen some on Facebook; the Eco village-sign,
the banner “Land of Freedom”  ect. Can you help
me with that? I only need 2 or 3 of them and it’s
not a problem, that it’s taken by a private
person. It gives a personal touch. I don’t have
money to pay because I’m on a small budget, but I
can send you a copy of the program on dvd later
on. In Danish. ;O)  And put you on the creditlist in the end of the program.

My email is: <mailto:mia at dk4.dk>mia at dk4.dk

Best wishes from Mia

Med venlig hilsen | Kind regards
Mia B. Heldam
Fakta-redaktør | mail: <mailto:mia at dk4.dk>mia at dk4.dk | +45 20 69  57 76
Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: dk4-logo_email

dk4 – TV der gi’r mening! | <http://www.dk4.dk/>www.dk4.dk
Rådmandsgade 55 | 2200 København N | Telefon: 70 25 35 35