Clarissa Dickson-Wright calls on Britons to eat badgers

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Sep 24 19:03:19 BST 2012

This is a traditional recipe from the north east of england and to me
is the only way to cook badger
1. Remove skin from meat and put into a large saucepan
2. add 1 half bottle of vodka and 2 bottles of newky brown
3. pour in 1 cupfull of fresh orange juice and half a bottle of good
brandy(stirring all the time)
4. heat for about 45 minutes and then add a full bottle of dark navy rum
5. when mixture is just about to boil open your dustbin and throw in
the badger meat cos it tastes crap and drink the
gravy!!!!!!!!!!      BEAUTIFULL
http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/3581-badger-ham/

Solution on a plate? Clarissa Dickson Wright of TV's 'Two Fat Ladies'
calls on Britons to eat badgers
Monday 24 September 2012
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/solution-on-a-plate-clarissa-dickson-wright-of-tvs-two-fat-ladies-calls-on-britons-to-eat-badgers-8167966.html
Broadcaster and food writer Clarissa Dickson Wright looks set to make
fur fly after suggesting that Britons should eat badgers, soon after
a cull licence was issued for Gloucestershire.
The former star of TV's Two Fat Ladies said she enjoyed eating the
creatures - now a protected species - when she was younger, and
believes people should consume the bodies of animals which are killed
as a result of the culling. Her comments have drawn condemnation from
Queen star and badger campaigner Brian May who dismissed her views.
Badgers have recently come under scrutiny amid fears they may spread
tuberculosis to cattle, which led to the issue of the licence.
Dickson Wright, who has championed country sports, said we should eat
the animals.
"It would solve the problem. There's going to be a cull, so rather
than just throw them in the landfill site why not eat them?" she said
in an interview with the Press Association.
She went on: "There are too many badgers. It's very interesting - the
reason at certain times of the year you see so many dead badgers on
the road is that the badgers throw out their old and ill that aren't
going to survive the winter. I would have no objection to eating
badgers. I have no objection to eating anything very much, really."
Dickson Wright, who has just published her new book Clarissa's
England, said centuries ago the badger had been widely consumed. And
when she was younger it was still a popular bar snack.
"Staple food of the population, well before rabbit because rabbit was
a luxury food," she said. "Rabbit in the middle ages cost a man's
week's wages for a single rabbit. People ate badger because badger
was plentiful."
May, who has spent many months mobilising efforts against the cull,
was unimpressed by her "senseless" views. The musician recently urged
people to boycott milk which had been produced in areas where culls
were taking place.
He said: "I think we should seriously consider eating senseless
people like this Clarissa whoever-she-is. She's obviously outlived
her usefulness. I wonder if she would be best boiled or braised."
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-911-truth
http://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry
www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6