Nov5 call to Direct Action by 'anonymous'

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:44:36 BST 2013

Anonymous Call to Action: #Nov5th 2013 — the Lion Sleeps No More

Two years ago [.. ]  Adbusters published the original OWS blog post, and the first operational OWS campaign site was set up on reddit.com. Two years ago we began a campaign to announce that the people of the world were directly entering the global political narrative and that we have no intention of ever leaving. We are still here – battered & scarred we may be, but ‘Occupy!’ is still a vibrant global call for an exploited humanity. The time is ripe for revolution.

http://www.peoplesassemblies.org/2013/08/nov5th-2013-day-of-civil-disobedience-everywhere/

Now it’s personal. Now it’s time to occupy everywhere. It’s time to throw everything we have at November 5th. It’s time to relight the flame of protest until our demands are met. Now it’s time for our brothers and sisters of the awakening to take to the streets. Austerity means war.

[Not sure how 'grassroots led' or constructive this initiative is Mark.ed.]