RTF Spring Gathering: 15-25 March, Forest of Dean

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Jan 30 00:02:46 GMT 2013

http://wwolfing.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/rtf-spring-gathering-seed-camp/

>We are proposing to run the gathering over a
>period of 11 days from Friday 15th to Monday
>25th March. The two weekends will be an open
>space for talks, workshops, and discussions and
>the weekdays in between will be focused on
>practical activities on the farm and around the
>Forest of Dean. The week before the gathering
>there will be a seed camp. This seed camp will
>begin with a two day permaculture workshop
>hosted by Tomas Remiarz over the weekend of the 9th & 10th.

There’s a busted cog at Yorkley Court Farm
clamouring around rusty nissen huts scheming
reclamations from the machine. Will you help us?
We’re hosting this years post post post end of
whatever that was (hopefully) RTF spring
gathering. It’s a new world but it’s still full
of mud. A seed camp will begin the weekend of 8th
March with a two day permaculture course hosted
by Tomas Remiarz. The first day of the gathering
is Saturday 16th and will end on Monday 25th. The
weekends will be focused on talks, presentations
and discussion. In the week days between there
will be lots of practical activities to be
getting on with. We should start planning these
things now but we’ll probably wait until you
arrive. We’ll have a whole week to work out the finer details.

I hope this all makes sense. If it doesn’t write
to us at yorkleycourt at gmail.com and demand sense.
If if does write to us at yorkleycourt at gmail.com
and tell us what you think. Tell us what you’d
like to do. The important thing to note is that
THIS IS AN INVITATION TO JOIN THE SEED CAMP.
Details will be obvious (DIY or DIE).

>If you are interested in helping in any
>imaginable aspect of the camp just email us at
><mailto:yorkleycourt at gmail.com>yorkleycourt at gmail.com
>and hopefully we can put something together over
>this week to post on the RTF website.

Emacs!

To our generation fell the good fortune of
re-discovering the Levellers. To the classical
liberal historians they meant rather less than
nothing. This neglect is puzzling. At the crisis
of the English Revolution it was the Levellers
and not from its commanders that the victorious
New Model army derived its political ideas and its democratic drive.
http://www.spokesmanbooks.com/acatalog/The_Levellers.html
PLEASE NOTE - All postage and packing is included
in this special price of £12.50. elfeuro at compuserve.com

www.globalresearch.ca
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1407615751783.2051663.1274106225&l=90330c0ba5&type=1

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Fear not therefore: for there is nothing covered that shall not be
revealed; and nothing hid that shall not be made known. What I tell
you in darkness, that speak ye in the light and what ye hear in the
ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. Matthew 10:26-27

Die Pride and Envie; Flesh, take the poor's advice.
Covetousnesse be gon: Come, Truth and Love arise.
Patience take the Crown; throw Anger out of dores:
Cast out Hypocrisie and Lust, which follows whores:
Then England sit in rest; Thy sorrows will have end;
Thy Sons will live in peace, and each will be a friend.
http://tinyurl.com/6ct7zh6