[Diggers350] Crisis: The No Rough Sleeping Bill 2016 [1 Attachment]

greenwomble greenwomble at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:31:22 BST 2016

In money, in the Hierarchal pay out economy, nothing has value unless
it is short at some level.

Free? worthless.

So I suppose the term rough sleeping means nothing is a home but a
monetised home, being a house!

....a house! being someone else's for which you have to work to pay
them for your while life long for the privilege of living.

......a house! being yours if a company will grant you the privilege
of living in if you can work for your life to repay the repayments
over 25 years.

While all the time their are many types of renewable and durable cosy
dry warm homes. but they neither make money nor make taxes.

:)

--
  It's a revolution. But, it's more of an evolution that no one will
notice. It might get a little shadier, or brighter. Buildings might