[Diggers350] Necessary Land Debates Now Please: LJN/Labour tax inherited homes; LVT; Population; Planet of the Humans...

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Sep 28 15:26:06 BST 2020

Under current laws, inheritance tax affects
640,000 households, but Labour's proposed
Lifetime Gifts Tax (LGT) would affect up to 10 million homes.

Though the Land Justice Network Facebook page denied it - it was indeed true...

LJN, George Monbiot and the Labour party teamed
up last year to write a Labour policy to tax
almost all inherited homes rather than just the most expensive.
The result was a sneaky move in 'Land For The
Many' which would force millions of children out
of homes if their parents die
https://landforthemany.uk/summary-of-recommendations/

Labour tax plan ‘could stop parents passing on homes to kids’
https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/01/labour-tax-plan-stop-parents-passing-homes-kids-10095642/
If you think inheritance tax is hated now, wait
until Labour tries to bring in a lifetime gift tax with a £125,000 limit
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/comment/article-7233637/Labours-threat-inheritance-125k-lifetime-gift-tax.html

This is just one contradiction in land campaign
policy emerging as 'mogadon' Starmer looks set to hand Boris a decade in power.
BTW here's why Corbyn lost and no it wasn't the
media IMO https://www.rt.com/op-ed/475891-corbyn-general-election-destroyed/

Now some on the 'left' have even turned on
filmmaker Michael Moore's Planet of the Humans
for exposing the massive investment nightmare
taking over renewables, every bit as bad as the fossil fuel lobby
- basically saying the same money is just shifting to greenwash
you can watch PotH here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE and
download it as an mp4 to watch/edit using this
tool https://youtube-video.download

Apoplexy is the order of the day among ‘green’
energy zealots following the release of Mike Moore’s ‘Planet of The Humans’.
In the military they call it “blue on blue”,
although when the hard left are pulling the
trigger it’s more aptly described as “green on green”.
But the documentary backed by Moore isn’t so much
‘friendly fire’, as an all-out assault on the
billionaire hypocrites who whipped up fear and
frenzy over changes in the weather and then, as
if by magic, produced the notional ‘solution’ to
the calamity in the form of heavily subsidised
wind, solar and forest-munching biomass. A
‘’solution’ which, of course, they are all heavily invested in.
https://stopthesethings.com/2020/04/25/blood-gore-mike-moores-planet-of-the-humans-unmasks-the-power-money-behind-renewables-scam/

How did Michael Moore become a hero to climate deniers and the far right?
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/07/michael-moore-far-right-climate-crisis-deniers-film-environment-falsehoods

Our founder, George Monbiot has used his Guardian
column to condemn the film, accusing Michael
Moore of being in league with the far right, yeah
right, there has been no actual debate whatever

But possibly the most important discussion is
about population - as so called environmentalist
Prince Charles appears to insist that three
quarters of the world's population drops dead for his convenience

Prince Charles warns that we will need 'four
planets like earth to survive' as we just 'take
and take' and urges companies to focus on the
'green recovery' following coronavirus
The Prince of Wales spoke via recorded message from Balmoral, Aberdeenshire
He stated that at current rate we would need
'four planets like earth to survive'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8757107/Prince-Charles-warns-need-four-planets-like-earth-survive.html

Philip at a Nazi funeral and the day his sister
had lunch with Hitler: TV documentary reopens
painful chapter of duke's family past
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3167585/Philip-Nazi-funeral-day-sister-lunch-Hitler-TV-documentary-reopens-painful-chapter-duke-s-family-past.html

Okay, I'll wind up this, my call to debate, with
this recent article about food and population on Medium - (below)

If anyone else would like to help organise these
sorts of socially distanced debate events do please let me know

with love

Tony Gosling
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.bilderberg.org/PI
www.911forum.org.uk
07786 952037

Environmental Justice or Eugenics? Prince Charles
Says We Must Reduce World Population By Three Quarters
http://tlio.org.uk/environmental-justice-or-eugenics-prince-charles-says-we-must-reduce-world-population-by-three-quarters/
We produce enough food to feed 10 billion people.
So why does hunger still exist?
Jeremy Erdman
Feb 2, 2018 · 4 min read
https://medium.com/@jeremyerdman/we-produce-enough-food-to-feed-10-billion-people-so-why-does-hunger-still-exist-8086d2657539

This is the second article of seventeen exploring
the challenges of each of the United Nation’s
Seventeen Sustainable Development Goals.
Today, 795 million people are hungry. Another 2
billion are expected to join them by 2050.
However, global food production is incredibly
efficient. The world’s farmers produce enough
food to feed 1.5x the global population. That’s
enough to feed 10 billion (we are at 7.6 billion currently).
Despite this excess, hunger still exists.
How is that possible?
Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and
improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Our inability to feed the entirety of the world’s
population is mostly due to food waste. Globally, 30–40% of all food is wasted.
In less developed countries, this waste is due to
lack of infrastructure and knowledge to keep food
fresh. For example, India loses 30–40% of its
produce because retail and wholesalers lack cold storage.
In more developed countries, the lower relative
cost of food reduces the incentive to waste. And
as portion size grows, more and more food gets thrown out and wasted.
Our food distribution system is inefficient. But
this inefficiency won’t drive 2 billion more people into hunger by 2050.
Climate change will.
Change in potential average yields for corn, potatoes, rice, and wheat in 2050
Climate change will reshape the world’s
agricultural landscape. Colder climates will
become more favorable to agriculture, but many
current agriculture powerhouses will see significant declines in yield.
The most notably impacted:
The US’s Midwest region will see at least a 20% decline in corn production.
Brazil will see a 16% drop in corn production.
Indonesia will see a 20% drop in corn production
To safeguard against these changes, farmers will
need to both modernize agricultural methods and diversify their fields.
In terms of outcomes, modernizing methods falls
into the same bucket as updating food
infrastructure. Both require investment and
knowledge to improve yield and food availability.
But diversifying fields? That incorporates more
crops and methods into agricultural processes.
And, ultimately, it can reinvent agriculture itself.
Diversifying and Decentralizing Agriculture
Diversifying our crops is paramount to our
health. According to the UN, 75% of crop
biodiversity has disappeared since the 1900s.
Agricultural biodiversity contributes to more
nutritious diets and builds more resilient and sustainable farming systems.
However, another necessary component to building
resilient and sustainable farming systems is to
reduce risk. Climate change-induced impacts will
rock many agricultural hubs. To minimize these
impacts on food availability, we need to decentralize its production.
And urban agriculture is a great place to start.
Urban agriculture incorporates producing healthy
food into an environment long detached from its food production.
Let’s use City Fruit, a nonprofit in Seattle, as an example.
Seattle has an abundance of fruit trees
throughout its neighborhoods and parks. Every
year, much of this fruit falls, rots, and wastes.
City Fruit saw a need and began diverting this
fruit to communities lacking healthy food access.
In just a few years, City Fruit began harvesting
over 55,000 pounds of fruit. This amount of fruit
not just feeds thousands, but nourishes them as
well. It makes use of local resources, and as a
result, improves community resiliency.
To end hunger, we need to replicate these types
of stories across the globe. We need to identify
communities’ abundant local resources, strengthen
them, and utilize them to improve food access to those who need it most.
Yes, it will be challenging.
And yes, it will require innovation.
But I’m excited to see what the world creates.
NB please do reply with remove as the subject or
first line if you do not wish to recieve further emails - thanks
https://www.youtube.com/user/PublicEnquiry/videos

"And I think, in the end, that is the best
definition of journalism I have heard; to
challenge authority - all authority - especially
so when governments and politicians take us to
war, when they have decided that they will kill and others will die. "
--Robert Fisk

'From South America, where payment must be made
with subtlety, the Bormann organization has made
a substantial contribution. It has drawn many of
the brightest Jewish businessmen into a
participatory role in the development of many of
its corporations, and many of these Jews share
their prosperity most generously with Israel. If
their proposals are sound, they are even provided
with a specially dispensed venture capital fund.
I spoke with one Jewish businessmen in Hartford,
Connecticut. He had arrived there quite unknown
several years before our conversation, but with
Bormann money as his leverage. Today he is more
than a millionaire, a quiet leader in the
community with a certain share of his profits
earmarked as always for his venture capital
benefactors. This has taken place in many other
instances across America and demonstrates how
Bormann’s people operate in the contemporary
commercial world, in contrast to the fanciful
nonsense with which Nazis are described in so much “literature.”

So much emphasis is placed on select Jewish
participation in Bormann companies that when
Adolf Eichmann was seized and taken to Tel Aviv
to stand trial, it produced a shock wave in the
Jewish and German communities of Buenos Aires.
Jewish leaders informed the Israeli authorities
in no uncertain terms that this must never happen
again because a repetition would permanently
rupture relations with the Germans of Latin
America, as well as with the Bormann
organization, and cut off the flow of Jewish
money to Israel. It never happened again, and the
pursuit of Bormann quieted down at the request of
these Jewish leaders. He is residing in an
Argentinian safe haven, protected by the most
efficient German infrastructure in history as
well as by all those whose prosperity depends on his well-being.'
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>http<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fspitfirelist.com%2Fbooks%2Fmartin-bormann-nazi-in-exile%2F&h=eAQErj17O>://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://www.thisweek.org.uk
http://www.911forum.org.uk
http://www.bilderberg.org