[SGRupdate] Advertising / publicity opportunity

janekwilson janekwilson at gn.apc.org
Tue Nov 18 10:38:30 GMT 2008

Dear SGR update subscriber

Just to remind you that we will be taking display advertising again in the
next issue of the SGR Newsletter (January issue Number 37) see
http://www.sgr.org.uk/newsletter.html

The deadlines will be 5th December for booking space with a copy deadline of
12th December. This will be a good opportunity to get your details in front
of a receptive audience at the start of the New Year!

The rates given below are for SGR members*, other individuals and like
minded not for profit organizations like ourselves. There is also a separate
list of commercial advertising rates for corporate advertisers, publishing
companies etc. The full rate cards are available on request. Please do make
family, friends and colleagues aware of the availability of this
opportunity.

Display Advertising

12cm by 1 column width
£35.00

12cm by 2 column width
£50.00

12cm by 3 column width (half page)
£85.00

24cm by 3 column width (full page)
£150.00

Back cover (full page in full colour)
£350.00

(A single column measures 6cm in width)

SGR reserves the right to turn down any advertising that we feel to be
inappropriate or not in keeping with the aims of the organisation or its
constitution.

*SGR members and associate members qualify for 10% discount on the above
display advertising prices.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are keen to make use of this
opportunity.

With kind regards and best wishes

Jane.

P.S. If you require additional information on which format to supply the ad
in then please don’t hesitate contact me!

Jane K Wilson
SGR Marketing and Recruitment Officer
Scientists for Global Responsibility (SGR) is an independent UK-based
organisation of scientists, architects, engineers, and technologists
promoting ethical science, design and technology.

Scientists for Global Responsibility
Ingles Manor
Castle Hill Avenue
Folkestone
CT20 2RD

Tel: 01303 851965
Mobile: 07771 883696
E-mail: info at sgr.org.uk
Web:http://www.sgr.org.uk

Help support SGR's work - become a member or an associate member. For
details, see http://www.sgr.org.uk/joinsgr.html

I raise money for SGR via the Martin Ryle Trust with Everyclick.com
<http://www.everyclick.com/> http://www.everyclick.com You can do this too
at  http://www.everyclick.com/the-mrt/170100/0